Views: 4 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-09-07 Origin: Site
Botox Not only can it slim down the face, remove wrinkles, but also have a good performance in thin shoulders, thin legs, and remove armpit odor. Many beauty seekers often consult doctors about whether long-term use of botulinum toxin will have side effects due to their lack of understanding of botulinum toxin. But in fact, beauty seekers who have injected botulinum toxin will find that at the beginning, they injected botulinum toxin and their muscles relaxed, but after 3-6 months, wrinkles began to appear on their faces, and their muscles became active again. This means that the effect of the drug will recede and the muscles are alive, which means that the use of botulinum toxin "within the scope of safe use" will not cause damage to the muscles. And with the passage of time, the effect of the injection will be metabolized, and it will not have a residual effect on the body. Of course, if you want to be safe and beautiful, the premise is to choose medicines and professional doctors! Therefore, it is recommended that you inject botulinum toxin in a regular medical beauty institution to ensure better plastic beauty effect!
Is botulinum injection safe？
Botox is not lethal, but if you inject 20 bottles of 100u botox at a time you will die. A bottle usually contains 50 units or 100 units. So let's convert it, 20~30 bottles (100 units/bottle) of one injection may make you die.
It works by temporarily paralyzing the muscles that produce fine lines on the face. This gives this skin a chance to rejuvenate after years of frowns and stares. From the 1990s until the early days, Botox was used to treat patients with abnormal eyelashes, facial muscles and paresis. Botox is actually made of Clostridium botulinum. It is an anaerobic bacterium that widely exists in the natural environment. In the very beginning, people find that fermented soybean products (fermented bean curd, stinky tofu, etc.) are infected with botulinum during the pretreatment, they will be fermented and preserved in the sealed anaerobic environment in the later stage. , Botox will multiply and produce botulinum toxin.
There are several botox available commercially, including BOTOX, Dysport, and Xeomin, and also Nabota, Botulax, Meditoxin, Rentox. The best indication is the treatment of the upper third of the face, to correct wrinkles between the eyebrows, forehead wrinkles and crow's feet. Slightly insufficient treatment is recommended, since overtreatment leads to stiffness of the face.
Who can not use Dermax Botulinum toxin
1. Pregnant women, lactating women
2. Myasthenia gravis, multiple sclerosis patients can not inject botulinum toxin
3. Patients with ptosis and other neuromuscular diseases can not inject botulinum toxin
4. Very thin body, with heart, liver and kidney can not inject botulinum toxin
5. Those who are allergic to any component in botulinum toxin products or human albumin or have allergies.
6. Active tuberculosis, blood disease, connective tissue disease, and children should be used with caution can not inject botulinum toxin
7. Use of drugs that interact with botulinum toxin within 2 weeks, such as aminoglycoside antibiotics and penicillamine, quinine, cyclosporine, morphine, calcium ion conduction blockers, etc., because these drugs can increase botulinum toxin toxicity.