Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-09-13 Origin: Site
Many people have heard of botulinum toxin injections, and everyone knows that it usually starts to work in three to five days, and the effect lasts for five to six months. So in fact, if you want to maintain a better effect, you need to inject repeatedly. So take myself as an example. My frown line is the frown line. I have been injected four times, and the masseter muscle has also been injected four times. In fact, if you inject continuously, its effect will last longer and longer. For example, after you inject the masseter muscle for the first time, you may be able to manage it for half a year. In half a year, you are still very thin and it will not rebound to 100% of the original, basically it will rebound to the original 80%. When you take another shot at six months, it will last for nine to twelve months for the second time. That is to say, at twelve months, you can make a third shot.
How long to rest after botulinum toxin injection?
There will be needles left after botulinum toxin injection, be sure to keep the area clean, otherwise it will easily cause infection. After botulinum toxin injection, there may be local swelling or pain, which is tolerated by most patients and will not be unacceptable. Some people may experience allergic reactions to botulinum toxin, mild local itching or rash may occur, and severe shock may occur. Before surgery, you should choose genuine materials, and do not be deceived into using fake and inferior products because of the cheap price. Before the operation, you should communicate with the doctor more and have a comprehensive and detailed understanding of the operation to ensure that the desired effect can be achieved after the injection. Antibiotics containing aspirin and aminoglycoside should be stopped two weeks before wrinkle surgery, and smoking and alcohol should be stopped.
Precautions for face-lifting injection
Do not rub the application site after the treatment to avoid infection.
2. Within 4 hours to 6 hours after the operation, you should avoid lying down or bow your head, and try to reduce exercise as much as possible.
3. Post-operative effects generally appear in about 2 to 4 weeks, and the best results are usually found after 2 to 3 months.
4. Skin bruising, edema, and fever appear at the injection site after treatment, which usually subsides after 2 to 3 days. 5. Pregnant women or those with special constitutions who take medicines (aspirin, etc.) must discuss with the doctor before surgery.
6. Within a week, the operation site has a sore feeling.
7. In order not to affect the effect, please don't frown, use your masseter muscles, and eat less hard and tough food within a month.
8. Avoid sauna, bathing, swimming and strenuous exercise from 7 to 10 days.
9. Smoking and drinking should be banned for around 2 to 3 days. If you drink alcohol, it is easy to cause inflammation or infection. You should pay attention to it now. If you feel any discomfort, go to the hospital as soon as possible.
The aftercare of botulinum toxin injection
Because the doctor will dilute it with normal saline when injecting the face-lifting needle, there will be a slight feeling of soreness after the injection, and there will be slight swelling on the second day after the injection, but it doesn't matter, it will be fine after 3 days, and the face-lifting will be obvious after three weeks of injection.
1. Do not touch your face with water within 1-6 hours after injection.
2. Be careful not to massage and wash your face lightly.
3. Do not take floxacin anti-inflammatory drugs within a week.
4. Do not eat fried foods that are easy to fatten within 1 month.
5. Eat less nuts and try not to stimulate the masseter muscle too much.
6. Avoid strenuous exercise for 24 hours after injection.