Views: 4 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-09-07 Origin: Site
Common botox is actually botulinum toxin type a, is a cosmetic surgical product that corrects annoying lines on the face. It works by temporarily paralyzing the muscles that produce fine lines on the face. This gives this skin a chance to rejuvenate after years of frowns and stares. From the 1990s until the early days, Botox was used to treat patients with abnormal eyelashes, facial muscles and paresis. Botox is actually made of Clostridium botulinum. They are anaerobic bacteria that are ubiquitous in the natural environment. At first, it was found that fermented soy products (fermented bean curd, stinky tofu, etc.) were infected with botulinum during the pretreatment process, and they were fermented and preserved in a closed anaerobic environment in the later stage. botox multiplies and produces botox.
There are several botox available commercially, including BOTOX, Dysport, and Xeomin, and also Nabota, Botulax, Meditoxin, Rentox. The best indication is the treatment of the upper third of the face, to correct wrinkles between the eyebrows, forehead wrinkles and crow's feet. Slightly insufficient treatment is recommended, since overtreatment leads to stiffness of the face.
Dermax is a leading botox type A, online Chinese supplier in Aisa. Dermax has been supplying high quality botulinum toxin to customers worldwide and at home for about 7 years. In addition to Nabota, Dermax has developed a collection of botulinum toxin type A including Botulax 100u and 200u, Nabota 100u and 200u, Meditoxin 100u, 150u and 200u, Hutox, and Re N Tox 100u and 200u.
Who can not use botox
1. Pregnant women, lactating women
2. Myasthenia gravis, multiple sclerosis patients can not inject botulinum toxin
3. Patients with ptosis and other neuromuscular diseases can not inject botulinum toxin
4. Very thin body, with heart, liver and kidney can not inject botulinum toxin
5. Those who are allergic to any component in botulinum toxin products or human albumin or have allergies.
6. Active tuberculosis, blood disease, connective tissue disease, and children should be used with caution can not inject botulinum toxin
7. Use of drugs that interact with botulinum toxin within 2 weeks, such as aminoglycoside antibiotics and penicillamine, quinine, cyclosporine, morphine, calcium ion conduction blockers, etc., because these drugs can increase botulinum toxin toxicity.
The aftercare of botox injection
Because the doctor will dilute it with normal saline when injecting the face-lifting needle, there will be a slight feeling of soreness after the injection, and there will be slight swelling on the second day after the injection, but it doesn't matter, it will be fine after 3 days, and the face-lifting will be obvious after three weeks of injection.
1. Do not touch your face with water within 1-6 hours after injection.
2. Be careful not to massage and wash your face lightly.
3. Do not take floxacin anti-inflammatory drugs within a week.
4. Do not eat fried foods that are easy to fatten within 1 month.
5. Eat less nuts and try not to stimulate the masseter muscle too much.
6. Avoid strenuous exercise for 24 hours after injection.