Views: 5 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-09-05 Origin: Site
Botulinum toxin is same with botox. Botulinum toxin, often shortened to Botox, is a neurotoxic protein produced by the bacterium Clostridium botulinum and related species. It can inhibit the release of acetylcholine from the presynaptic membrane of peripheral motor nerve terminals, block the information conduction between nerves and muscles, and cause paralytic relaxation of muscles. Temporary relief of wrinkles makes the cells in the wrinkles that have been squeezed for a long time release the pressure exerted on the subcutaneous cells in the wrinkles for a long time, so as to achieve the purpose of stretching the subcutaneous layer of wrinkles. It prevents the release of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine from axon endings at the neuromuscular junction, thus causing flaccid paralysis. The toxin causes the disease botulism. Botox has been on the market for more than 20 years, and because of its good safety, it has become synonymous with modern medical beauty! In addition to Botox (US – Botox), Dysport (UK), and Xeomin (Germany), the Botox brands that everyone is more familiar with, there are also successively approved the listing of Korean models in recent years Botox brands, including Meditoxin, Nabota, Hutox, Botulax and Rentox.
BOTOX is also a brand named after botulinum toxin or botox.It has a long history and the most successful among many brands, so it has become the collective name of Botox. Today, BOTOX continues to be the leading brand in global sales, with the most clinical experience, more than 3,500 medical literature and research support, and 100 global market recognition.
What Types of Botox is as good as BOTOX?
Dermax is a leading botulinum toxin type A, Nabota (botox) online supplier from China. Dermax has been supplying high-quality Nabota to customers worldwide and at home for about 7 years. In addition to Nabota, Dermax has developed a collection of botulinum toxin type A including Botulax 100u and 200u, Nabota 100u and 200u, Meditoxin 100u, 150u and 200u, Hutox, and Re N Tox 100u and 200u.
The effects of Botox last for 3 months or longer, depending on the area and disease being treated. It is important to note that although Botox is popular with most patients, some people should not get type A Botox injections. Most notably, this includes people who are allergic to the substance. Additionally, pregnant and lactating individuals, as well as those with neuromuscular disorders or muscle weakness, should exercise caution when using BTX. Common side effects of exposure to botulinum toxin type A include injection site reactions (including pain, swelling, infection, and bleeding), headache, and eye disorders.
Who can not use botulinum toxin
1. Pregnant women, lactating women
2. Myasthenia gravis, multiple sclerosis patients can not inject botulinum toxin
3. Patients with ptosis and other neuromuscular diseases can not inject botulinum toxin
4. Very thin body, with heart, liver and kidney can not inject botulinum toxin
5. Those who are allergic to any component in botulinum toxin products or human albumin or have allergies.
6. Active tuberculosis, blood disease, connective tissue disease, and children should be used with caution can not inject botulinum toxin
7. Use of drugs that interact with botulinum toxin within 2 weeks, such as aminoglycoside antibiotics and penicillamine, quinine, cyclosporine, morphine, calcium ion conduction blockers, etc., because these drugs can increase botulinum toxin toxicity.